971 4 3392 878 sales@fluidtecheng.com

Ultra high pressure hydro-blasting

Ultra high pressure hydro-blasting

                      

Ultra high pressure hydro-blasting is the most advanced and environment friendly surface preparation method to date. In UHP hydro-blasting, a highly pressurized stream of water sprays directly on to the surfaces through sapphire nozzles to remove the old paint, rust, salts, chemicals and other contaminants without damaging the original surfaces. While performing water blasting, the ultra high pressure water jets will penetrate into the pro les on the steel surface, removing salts and contaminants leaving a “clean surface” for re-painting.

 

Fluidtech will undertake the complete hydro-blasting and painting contract by providing diesel engine driven hydro-blasting machines rated up to 40000 psi working pressure. Highly experienced technicians and hydro-blasters with hydro-blasting suits and necessary PPE,s are available to complete the project within the time frame. These projects can be executed on square meter basis or on a daily equipment rental basis.

 

 

Visual conditions of surface cleanliness

 

The water jetting industry has set out the surface cleaning standards which are described, as follows

 

WJ-1: Surface shall be free of all previously existing visible rust, coatings, mill scale and foreign matter and have a matte metal nish.

 

WJ-2: Surface shall be cleaned to a matte nish with at least 95% of the surface area free of all previously existing visible residues and the remaining 5% containing only randomly dispersed stains of rust, coatings and foreign matter.

 

WJ-3: Surface shall be cleaned to a matte nish with at least two-thirds of the surface area free of all previous-ly existing visible residues (except mill scale) and the remaining one-third containing only randomly dispersed stains of previously existing rust, coatings and foreign matter.

 

WJ-4: Surface shall have all loose rust, loose mill scale and loose coatings uniformly removed